Children of the Sea Blu-ray + DVD Set Review

[ad_1]

Children-of-the-Sea-Graphic-500x500 Children of the Sea Blu-ray + DVD Set Review - From the Deepest Ocean to the Farthest Star and Back

Kaijuu no Kodomo (Children of the Sea)

  • Genre : Drama, Mystery, Seinen, Supernatural
  • Airing Date : Date: June 2019
  • Studio : Studio 4°C

Children-of-the-Sea-Graphic-500x500 Children of the Sea Blu-ray + DVD Set Review - From the Deepest Ocean to the Farthest Star and Back

An otaku as far as I can remember. I grew up playing video games, watching anime in Spanish in Mexico where I grew up, and then was a member of both anime clubs at UTEP for my entire university life when I moved to Texas. I love going to cons, I used to cosplay (always hoping to get back into it), and I got to live in Japan for 2 years and be an otaku there! It was literally a dream come true! Now back in the US, I love being a writer and editor for Honey’s. It’s a great chance to keep up with all the latest anime each season and up to date with all otaku news. And without our readers, that wouldn’t be possible so, thank you for being a part of our hive!!

Previous Articles

Top 5 Anime by Lizzy Nyanko




[ad_2]
LihatTutupKomentar